March 29, 2017
Changed the description for modify_trade_lock_setting to clarify the setting does.
January 26, 2017
Added values of "symantec_ssl_lite" and "symantec_ssl_lite_wildcard" to product_type on get_cert
Added values of "symantec_ssl_lite" and "symantec_ssl_lite_wildcard" for product_type and period on get_order_info
Added values of "symantec_ssl_lite" and "symantec_ssl_lite_wildcard" to product_type on get_product_info
Added values of "symantec_ssl_lite" and "symantec_ssl_lite_wildcard" to product_type on get_products
Added values of "symantec_ssl_lite" and "symantec_ssl_lite_wildcard" to product_type on parse_csr
Added values of "symantec_ssl_lite" and "symantec_ssl_lite_wildcard" to product_type on query_approver_list
Added values of "symantec_ssl_lite" and "symantec_ssl_lite_wildcard" for product_type and period sw_register (trust_service)
Added values of "symantec_ssl_lite" and "symantec_ssl_lite_wildcard" for product_type and period update_order
December 19, 2016
Updated period maximums of all SLL products on sw_register (trust_service)
Updated period maximums of all SLL products on update_order
Updated complete list of all SLL products on sw_register
Updated complete list of all SLL products on update_order
December 14, 2016
- Added DigiCert values for server_type to sw_register (trust_service)
- Added DigiCert values for product_type to sw_register (trust_service)
- Added DigiCert values for contact_set to sw_register (trust_service)
- Added auth_info_check page
December 7, 2016
- Added Domain Event: message_status_change
- Added Order Event: message_status_change
- Added Transfer Event: message_status_change
- Added Trust Order Event: message_status_change
December 3, 2016
- Added resend_trade_approval_notice page
December 1, 2016
- Removed the <item key=”enable">1 parameter from enable_designated_agent
- Remove the can_modify_date response parameter from get_trade_lock_setting
November 24, 2016
- Changed enable_trade_designated_agent to enable_designated_agent. The function of this call remains the same.
November 10, 2016
- Added ICANN Trade section
December 15, 2015
- Added .LAW and .ABOGADO to list of domains that require registrant_extra_info.
- Added .it_whois_display_setting command.
July 22, 2015
- Added new Sitelock products: Find, Fix, Prevent, 911. Please note: Sitelock products are changing as of July 2015. Values for outgoing products (sitelock_basic, sitelock_premium, sitelock_enterprise) will remain in place for the near future.
- Removed .eu from TLDs supported for Simple Transfer.
May 29, 2015
- Added DNSSEC section
February 10, 2015
- Added simple_transfer command, which allows single or bulk inbound transfers of domains with just the domain name and authorization code (for supported domains).
- Added simple_transfer_status command to query the status of an existing simple_transfer job.
June 10, 2014
- Added command uk_get_blocker_contact which checks whether the specified domain name is registered as a third level .UK domain (for example. .co.uk or .org.uk) with the same registrar and reseller, and if so, returns the owner contact details.
May 15, 2014
- Added .TRAVEL to list of domains that require registrant_extra_info.
May 13, 2014
- Added .NYC to list of domains that require registrant_extra_info.
May 5, 2014
- The .AU au_registrant_info section has been updated with changes to the registrant requirements for .AU domains.
April 16, 2014
- Added get_contract command, which retrieves the text of the reseller agreement known as Exhibit A.
- The id_card_number and registrant_vat_id are now optional for .CL registrations and trades.
April 15, 2014
- Added two new lookup types to the name_suggest command:
- premium_brokered_transfer—Returns domain names that may
be purchased from external suppliers that use a broker to complete
the purchase process.
- premium_make_offer— Returns domain names that may be
purchased from external suppliers where the buyer and seller negotiate the purchase price.
March 11, 2014
- Added has_claim parameter to lookup domain and name_suggest commands. Indicates whether the domain name has a matching mark registered at the Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH).
- Added async_reason parameter to sw_register and process_pending commands. Indicates the reason that the request was asynchronous.
February 27, 2014
- Added policy_reason to the au_registrant_info array. The value indicates the reason the registrant is entitled to the domain name. Applies to sw_register, get (domain), and get_order_info.
January 30, 2014
- The get_registrant_verification_status command has been changed as follows:
suspend_date has been renamed verification_deadline.
- days_to_suspend returns 0 if the domain is verified.
- added email_bounced,which returns 1 if the email was triggered because the WDRP or renewal notice bounced.
January 7, 2014
- Added the following new commands for registrant verification:
- get_registrant_verification_status—returns the current state of
the registrant verification request.
- send_registrant_verification_email—Sends or resends the verification email to the registrant.
November 21, 2013
- Offer codes have been discontinued.
** October 22, 2013
- Added additional languages to the get_control_panel_url requests.
October 8, 2013
- Added information about the tld_data requirements for .DE and .DK domains.
June 20, 2013
- Added contacts required for .PH to the Domaincontacts table.
- Added information about the tld_data requirements for .CL, .CO.ZA,
.COM.BR, .MX, .MY, and .RO.
- IDNs are now allowed for .BE domain names.
- In contact_set, if country = MX, you must use the 2 character code for
the state value.
- Revised the OpenSRS offers, which are now:
- $25 credit to the customer and 10% gross margin to the reseller.
- $25 credit to the customer and $25 bounty per new account to the
February 13. 2013
- Added a table listing the contacts required for each gTLD and ccTLD.
December 13, 2012
- Revised the OpenSRS offers, which are now:
- $25 credit to the customer and 25% revenue share to the reseller.
- $25 credit to the customer and $50 bounty to the reseller.
November 27, 2012
- The place_or_birth parameter is no longer required for .RU and .COM.RU
November 15, 2012
- You can now generate coupon codes for Fotolia that are worth 10 free Fotolia credits, and MightyCall codes that are worth 30 minutes of MightyCall ClickConnect service.
November 1, 2012
- The trade_domain command no longer applies to .EU domains. You can now make changes to the registrant information either by using the modify domain command or by specifying the new information when you transfer the domain (using sw_register).
- Auth codes are required for .EU transfers.
September 20, 2012
- You can now secure more than one domain under a single SSL certicate for these products:
- GeoTrust Quick—SSL Premium (subdomains only), TrueBusiness ID EV, and TrueBusiness ID
- Symantec—Secure Site EV, Secure Site Pro EV, Secure Site Pro, and Secure Site
- Thawte—SGC Super Certs, SSL Web Server EV, and SSL Web Server Certificate
- You can now use the update_product command to specify whether or not renewal reminder emails are sent when a Trust Service product is approaching its expiry date.
- You can now use the update_order command to add or change the additional domains in a Trust Service order.
- Added information about the get_products command, which returns a list of the Trust Service products whose expiry dates are within a specific date range.
Incremented version to 4.0.8.
August 14, 2012
- Added language to the list of request parameters for get_control_panel_url. When submitted, the URL that is returned is for the control panel in the specified language.
July 12, 2012
- The following TLDs can now be registered through OpenSRS: .AE, .AF, .COM.AR, .AS, .CL, .CM, .COOP, .CA, .EC, .COM.EC, .FIN.EC, .INFO.EC, .MED.EC, .NET.EC, .PRO.EC, .FI, .GL, .GY, .CO.GY, .COM.GY, .NET.GY, .HK, .HM, .COM.HR, .HT, .HU, .CO.HU, .IS, .KG, .LT, .LU, .LV, .COM.LV, .LY, .COM.LY, .MA, .CO.MA, .MD, .NO, .PM, .PT, .COM.PT, .COM.RO, .RE, .RO, .RU, .COM.RU, .SE, .SG, .SI, .SR, .TF, .TO, .VG, .WF, .YT. Added information about the tld_data requirements for the domains that require additional information.
- Incremented version to 4.0.7.
July 5, 2012
- Added the following OpenSRS offers:
- $25 credit to the customer and 30% revenue share to the reseller.
- $25 credit to the customer and $75 bounty to the reseller.
- $50 credit to the customer and $50 bounty to the reseller.
May 17, 2012
- Added htaccess to the list of available languages for generate_redirection_code.
- Added the following new commands for Publishing:
- create_alias—Creates one or more goMobi aliases.
- delete_alias—Deletes a goMobi domain alias.
- get_alias_list—Returns a list of aliases for the specified domain.
- The get_service_info command now returns a list of any defined aliases.
- Added information about the tld_data requirements for .AERO and .JOBS domains.
- Added information to sw_register, get domain, and modify domain commands about requirements for .
- Added the following new commands for Domains:
* get_domain_affiliate_id—Retrieves the affiliate id associated
with a domain.
- set_domain_affiliate_id—Assigns an affiliate id to a domain.
- The get_domain all_info command now returns affiate_id, if applicable.
- The get_transfers_in command now returns affiate_id if submitted in the transfer order.
- JOBS and .AERO domains: Added information about the get_cert command, which returns the certificate for the specified Trust Service product as well as associated product information.
- Incremented version to 4.0.6.
May 8, 2012
- In the Offers Manager, you can now generate a Ting coupon code worth $50 USD that your customers can use toward the purchase of a Ting mobile device. You receive a share of the net revenue that is generated by the fees that the customer pays during their first 24 months of service.
May 1, 2012
- Removed Google AdWords and AdWords Express from the list of available Offers as these codes are no longer available.
- Incremented version to 4.0.5.
April 17, 2012
- As of April 17, 2012, you can use the OpenSRS API to renew and manage SSL certificates that were ordered through the TPP API. All SSL orders that were placed through the TPP system will be migrated to the OpenSRS API by April 20, after which all purchasing and management of OpenSRS Trust products must be done through the OpenSRS API or the OpenSRS Control Panel as the TPP API and the RWI2 are decommissioned.
- The get_product_info command now includes two additional request parameters – all_info and inventory_item_id - that facilitate searches of products that were migrated from TPP. For products that were migrated from TPP, the command result includes the following parameters: tpp_order_id and inventory_item_id.
- The sw_register command now includes the new parameter base_order_id, which allows you to create a new order based on a previous order.
- The maximum registration period for Trust Service products is now four years.
- Incremented version to 4.0.4.
March 29, 2012
- You can now generate Offer codes that your customers can use toward payment processing services with Host Merchant Services (HMS). Each coupon is worth $75 USD and you benefit by earning a percent of the net revenue that is generated by the customer's processing fees to HMS.
- Incremented version to 4.0.3.
March 15, 2012
- When you register or change ownership of a .FR domain name, you must provide information to satisfy the regional presence requirements of the .FR registry. That information can now be submitted within the tld_data array. The sw_register, trade_domain, and get_order_info commands have been updated with the new values and examples.
- The tld_data array is also used by the get (domain), get_order_info, and modify (domain) commands to handle the additional information that is required by the .ASIA, .AU, .IT. .PRO, .US, and .XXX registries. The structure of these commands has been changed to make it consistent with the way in which tld_data is handled by the sw_register (domain) command.
- Incremented version to 4.0.2.
December 8, 2011
- Added information to sw_register, get domain, and modify domain commands about additional parameters required for .PRO domains.
- Incremented version to 3.9.6.
December 6, 2011
- General Availability of .XXX domain names begins.
November 25, 2011
- Added information to sw_register, get domain, and modify domain commands about additional parameters for .XXX orders.
November 17, 2011
- The name_suggest command now allows you to specify the minimum
and maximum prices of the Premium Names that you want it to return.
November 15, 2011
- Free 30 day trials are available for the following Trust Service products:
- GeoTrust—True BusinessID with EV
with Seal (TPS)
- VeriSign—SecureSite, Secure Site Pro, Secure Site with
EV, and Secure Site Pro with EV
- Incremented version to 3.9.5.
November 8, 2011
- Added information to sw_register about .XXX Landrush applications. The .XXX Landrush period begins November 8, 2011.
November 1, 2011
- In addition to Google AdWords, you can now generate Offer codes for Google AdWords Express.
October 20, 2011
- Added the following Trust Service product: GeoTrust Web Site Anti- Malware Scan.
- You can now specify the email address to which the Domain Admin credentials are sent for and TRUSTe products.
- Incremented version to 3.9.4.
October 13, 2011
- You can now use the redeem domain command to redeem .COM, .NET, .IT, and .NL domains that have expired but are within the redemption grace period (previously this command could only be used for .CA)
- The create, modify, delete and get nameserver commands now accept IPv6 addresses.
- Incremented version to 3.9.3.
October 6, 2011
- Added the following Trust Service products: Comodo SSL
- Comodo SSL Wildcard
- At any time during the current term, you can now upgrade SiteLock SSL
certificates to a higher level SiteLock certificate.
- Incremented version to 3.9.2.
September 29, 2011
- Added the following commands to support Google AdWords:
- generate_codes—Generates a list of unique offer codes for Google
- set_status—Allows you to change the status of an offer once you
issue it to a customer.
- view_codes—Allows you to view all of the codes that you
September 13, 2011
- Added the following Trust Service products:
- SiteLock Basic
- SiteLock Premium
- SiteLock SMB Enterprise Secure
- Incremented version to 3.9.
September 7, 2011
- Added information to sw_register and get_order_info sections about the additional parameters required for .XXX Sunrise applications. The .XXX Sunrise period begins September 7, 2011.
- Incremented version to 3.8.2.
June 14, 2011
- When using the trade_domain command to transfer ownership of .BE
domains only, you must supply the domain_auth_info parameter in the
- The minimum number of characters for .TEL domain names is now two.
Additionally, .TEL names can now contain only numbers.
- Incremented version to 3.8.1.
May 11, 2011
- Added information about commands that can be submitted without end-user credentials.
April 1, 2011
- Added examples to the process_pending command for Trust Service.
March 15, 2011
- Added the following Trust Service products:
- Comodo EV (Extended Validation) SSL
- Comodo Instant SSL
- Comodo Premium SSL
- Comodo Premium SSL Wildcard
- Trustwave DV (Domain Vetted) SSL Certificate
- Trustwave Premium EV (Extended Validation) SSL
- Trustwave Premium SSL
- Trustwave Premium SSL Wildcard
- Incremented version to 3.7.
February 19, 2011
- Cyrillic languages have been added to the list of available IDNs for .ORG domains.
February 3, 2011
- The .IT registry has moved to an industry standard platform, and as a result, the following commands have been affected:
- sw_register—The .IT owner contact requires three additional parameters: nationality_code, reg_code, and entity_type.
- modify—The .IT owner contact requires three additional parameters: nationality_code, reg_code, and entity_type.
- advanced_update_nameservers—For .IT domains, the registry runs a series of tests against the nameservers before activating them.
- update_all_info—This command can no longer be used for .IT domains.
- update_contacts—The .IT owner contact requires three additional parameters: nationality_code, reg_code, and entity_type.
- WHOIS Privacy is now supported for .CO domains.
- Incremented version to 3.6.1.
December 9, 2010
- Added a new parameter to the get domain command called
clean_ca_subset, which determines the type of contact_set values that are returned for .CA domains when type = admin or tech.
November 30, 2010
- Added the following new commands for Publishing Service:
- create (publishing)—Creates a new goMobi domain.
- delete (publishing)—Deletes a goMobi domain.
- disable (publishing)—Disables a goMobi domain.
- enable (publishing)—Re-enables a goMobi domain that has been disabled or set to let-expire.
- let expire (publishing)—Sets a goMobi domain to expire at the end of the billing period.
- generate_redirection_code—Generate code that redirects visitors to either the source domain or the mobile domain, depending on the device they’re using.
- get_control_panel_url—Returns the URL for the goMobi control panel that you use to define the appearance of the mobile site.
- get_service_info—Gets information about the goMobi service.
- update publishing—Changes the name of the mobile domain,
and, optionally, changes the domain from which the mobile domain
gets its content.
- The query_approver_list and parse_csr commands now require the
October 28, 2010
- Added data = cira_registrant to the list of values for modify (domain). Used to change the owner of a .CA domain.
October 12, 2010
- CIRA has moved to an industry standard platform for .CA domain registrations, and as a result, the following commands have been deprecated:
If these commands are part of your current integration, they continue to work; however, the results are ignored.
- For modify (domain), the trademark parameter has been deprecated,
and the domain_auth_info parameter now supports .CA.
- For sw_register (domain), the following parameters have been
deprecated: ca_link_domain, cwa, domain_description, isa_trademark, rant_agrees, rant_no; however, lang_pref and legal_type continue to be required for .CA registrations. The f_lock_domain parameter now applies to .CA registrations.
- For .CA WHOIS Privacy, a new parameter ca_whois_display_setting has been added to get (domain) and modify (domain).
- For .CA registrations (sw_register command), the lang_pref parameter has been deprecated. For admin, owner, and tech contacts, you can use the optional parameter lang to specify the language (English or French) for that contact. The lang parameter is optional; if not specified, English is used.
- Incremented version to 3.5.1.
October 5, 2010
- Added information to the sw_register and get_order_info commands for Trust Services.
- Added the following new commands for Trust Services:
- cancel_order—Cancels a Trust Service order.
- get_product_info—Queries the properties of the specified Trust
- parse_csr—Parses the CSR and identifies its data elements.
- query_approver_list—Queries the list of approvers for the Trust
Service that is associated with the specified domain.
- request_on_demand_scan—Asks VeriSign to rescan your
- resend_approver_email—Resends the Approver email.
- resend_cert_email—Resends the certificate email address.
- update_order—Submits a Trust Service order update to the
- update_product—Updates the Verisign Trust Service product to
enable or disable the VeriSign Trust Seal and/or the VeriSign
- Incremented version to 3.5.
September 23, 2010
- Added information about .AU domains, which are now available as part of the Tucows Domain Service.
July 20, 2010
- .CO GA begins July 20, 2010.
- Added parameter no_cache to lookup (domain) command and added
parameter no_cache_tlds to name_suggest (domain) command. These parameters cause the command to query the applicable registry rather than the OpenSRS cache.
June 18, 2010
- Added information about submitting orders for .CO landrush and GA preorders.
- Added French to the list of available languages for name_suggest command.
- Incremented version to 3.4.2.
March 31, 2010
- Added the following parameters to sw_register for .CO Sunrise
- legal_type—the capacity of the .CO sunrise applicant. sunrise_pvrc—Pre-Validation Registration Code that indicates that the trademark is valid.
- trademark_country—2 character code of the country where the trademark is registered.
- trademark_name—name under which the trademark is
- trademark_number—trade mark registration or serial number.
- Incremented version to 3.4.1.
March 5, 2010
- The name_suggest domain command has been enhanced to allow you
- Search for personal names.
- Specify the language (English, German, Italian, and Spanish) in
which to return suggestions for other similar names
Specify the number of seconds that the command can run, and
return as many results as can be found in that time period.
- Resubmit a previously run name_suggest command if the
command did not return complete results during the specified max_wait_time.
- Deprecated the name_suggest (surname) command.
- There is a new command called create_reseller which creates a new
reseller account; however, this command is disabled by default. To be
enabled for this command, contact [email protected].
- Incremented the version to 3.4.
Updated over 5 years ago